Newgrounds TV Bump Newgrounds TV Bump

Great Short! This is making me more and more excited for Chaos Chronicles 2!

Haha but actually, great work bro.

Slush Delivery Slush Delivery

Awesome job, brah! A great way to get back into the season of Christmas. Now if only I can have some of those cookies @_@.

I have a friend, Nolan, who really enjoyed this. He may contact you about doing some stuff with him later.

digsBot responds:

Hehehe, Nolan just contacted me..saying to meet him on an island somewhere...weirrrd stuff man

Sonic VS Team Sonic 4 Sonic VS Team Sonic 4

There's an error

There's an error, after Knuckles gets the emerald, nothing happens. And for future reference, it's always better to trace the bitmap before using sprites. That will help it not to look as blurry and grainy.

Batman: Bright Day Batman: Bright Day

Haha!

Batman's face is priceless!

sonic ex ep 1 sonic ex ep 1

Im just curious...

I was wondering, where did you get those sprites from?

average-spriter responds:

i was just surfing google here's a good place for sonic sprites http://www.themysticalforestzone.com/
Sprite_section.htm and i made most of those sprites that are in the movie isn't my name average spriter so yah im a spriter anyway thanks ^^

Sonic Switch Part 1 Sonic Switch Part 1

Sweet!

This flash is amazing! I wish I could draw like you lol Any approximation as to when the next one might be out?

Comick responds:

Thanks! But sorry it's on hold untill a later date. ^^;

RupeeClock and Friends RupeeClock and Friends

...

how is this in the collection?

Super Lag Bros. Brawl!!! Super Lag Bros. Brawl!!!

haha

so true, nice job lol

Shinigami ATTACK!!! Shinigami ATTACK!!!

Amazing!

This might be the best short bleach flash I have ever seen! Great job Dykrentsu!

Sonic Shorts: Volume 3 Sonic Shorts: Volume 3

awesome!

This one's the best one yet! the other two didnt really make me laugh out loud like this one did I like the

I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOU!!! and
ITS OVER 9000!!! were my favs the one at the end was really funny too (before the tails doll stuff, the one with big) great job guys!